> Cleaners Home
Proper coating application requires proper surface preparation.
> Tell a Friend!
Well, I fired up the new steam machine for the first time today and
boy what a machine! It was great to use to help remove graffiti.
I was able to first use it by running the water source from a 55
gallon drum and once this was done I next ran it from a main water
source such as a house water tap faucet. The second time that I tried
to run it from the water barrel it did not work. Later on Chris,
always with good solutions, showed me how to prime my hose and get the
water flowing. Now it is no problem to use it this way! A lot of
places have no water source and you need to be able to start the
steam machine and remove the graffiti without an electricity or water
source. This steam machine was specifically designed to be able to
handle EXACTLY this type of situation.
August 8, 2001
Here are the specs on this machine. This is a unique cleaner in that the pressure and temperatures are set perfectly to allow contractors to clean most surfaces without tearing them up. The unit is extremely compact and weighs only 300 lbs. The unit has a stainless steel boiler and contains an alternator which allows indefinite run times.
|Make: ||This Firehawk Pressure Cleaner is specifically designed for WonderChem, as a hot or cold water-cleaning machine with low output water and high temperature water.
|PSI/Temp || 180-210` F. at 2000 PSI @ 3gal/min
|Nozzle Pressure Size ||04
|Burner ||The furnace is a Becket Burner F-16, 12 volt burner for high efficiency --- (low smoke , min fumes, clean burning)
Schedule 80 construction
Nozzle 1.75 x 80
|Fuel Pressure ||140 PSI
|Engine || Honda 6.5 HP
3450 rpm @ 2000PSI
|Gas Tank ||1 gallon/ 2-2.5 hour run time
|Diesel Tank ||9 gallon/ 4-5 hour run time
|Warranty || Engine: 1 year,
Boiler: 2 years
- Boiler Case and Frame are stainless steel.
- Quick disconnects on Gun and machine output.
- Rotating release on garden hose input.
- There is a switch to control motor and alternator and furnace at the same time.
- You choose hot or cold water with a flip of your finger.
- You can charge the battery while cooling down the furnace coils.
- You can turn on the alternator while running or turn it off.
- The pump input can receive tap water at 80 psi or take up water from a fifty-five gallon drum ( caution only 16 minutes run time.)
- Gauges on out-put temperature and pressure lines assure safety and aid in control.
Current price $6,500 fob Trenton, NJ
For More Information Call 618 988-1067